Sign in to follow this  

Hello, oooh, oooh, oooh

It's pretty empty here.Guess the rest of you will be arriving later? :-waveDan Pursel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well, I made it here too. I'm sure the others will show up eventually! Oh, and I'm really glad to see some of the animated smilies back, especially the little wavey guy!!! :7 -Lindy :-wave

Yes! I'm glad to see the Pro Pilots have a place to come drink coffee and tell lies here in the new forum!Hope you don't mind if I drop by once in a while for a cup.Regards......Joe

Dialoging? What ever happened to talking?Doc BryantOk. I have made the transition. Meekal, drag your Currency Flattening fanny over here. Forthwith. This is your new home of record. You will enjoy it, or we'll enjoy it for you.Wonder if we should consider sky writing a message over West Virginia to alert Dudley.:-lol Wow, click and shoot smileys. This is a modern place.

>Wow, click and shoot smileys. This is a modern place. Well, we aim to please. :)Good to see you made it Doc. I may have to go looking for Meekal. :-lol

Just in case you missed it on the old forum. I am here in Lisbon for at least another week. I will try to keep in touch.Jerry K. Thorne East Ridge, TN. :)

Scott:That sounds like a job for the RCMP. They always get their man. Or if you like, I could call in a Texas Ranger. One fugitive, one Ranger is all it takes.:+ Look, they even have clowns. Ha Ha Ha. As the old saying goes, "Right Here, Clown!"And easy to use attachment software built in, not added on. Oh yes. A nice place indeed.I might even have to do the radical and post a picture of myself since it seems so easy.Doc Bryant

Stand down the troops, put the bloodhounds back in their pens. Meekal has arrived. Tardy...but what can we say?Doc Bryant :+