Sign in to follow this  

Knock- Knock................Can I come in???

I voluntarily banned myself for a spell there. Didn't even know about this new fandangled system till a certain leather cladded "lady" (con whip and chair) threatened my inbox with "Get over here, or else!"......I pondered the latter.>:-)Has the Grand Guru of AVSIM forgiven me for my last emotional tirade yet? Or was it my threat of unforgiving torture on the links in Tahoe???.....Diving the lakes to find "balls" IS clothing optional, isn't it?:-hangOh, the Virginia Beach Vixen also mentioned something of a threat from a certain Texonian in regards to my absence. Should I take that serious?.....Yea, like that's gonna happen. I haven't changed THAT much...*:-*Just wanted to pop in say YO!Hope all are happy and well.Pork (NASCAR fanatic still, and lovin it)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Damn, remind me to get someone to check the lock on that door...the rif-raf is finding its way in here. :-lolWelcome back, Porkster!

Greetings, Sir Porkster!As you have noticed, along with the new forums comes a higher level of sophistication! :-bla~Bob~The former (and still) FlyBert(Somebody stole my "USA ribbon".) x(

Thanks Bobster.And ScottY, remember, I've still got my little "pick" here to jimmy ANY lock. Best get a bouncer with a truck, train, and Maynard looking sidekick (otherwise known as a qualified future moderator) to attempt to hinder my entry........:(Pork

>And ScottY, remember, I've still got my little "pick" here >to jimmy ANY lock. Best get a bouncer with a truck, >train, and Maynard looking sidekick (otherwise known as a >qualified future moderator) to attempt to hinder my >entry........:( >>Pork Yeah, I'm still trying to decide who would do the better job....Doc or Maynard. I'm leaning towards the later. ;-)

Well, I suppose it's too late now *sigh* Someone didn't lock the door and look who got in. :-lol The remarks about "leather clad lady" and "Virginia Beach Vixen" (I LIKE that one!) wouldn't by any chance be referring to ME, would they? :-halo I LOVE it!! }>Welcome Porkster..... don't be such a stranger now y'heah. :*-Lindy :-outta

Maynard is leaning towards the former. Jeeze. I have a modem failure, and look what I miss. I thought we had this moderator nonsense covered ages ago. :-blaMaynard would hinder the Porkster's entry, as he has found that too many ribs from K-D's BBQ tend to make him a bit unsettled. Not to mention lowering the air quality around Casa Doc.Doc Bryant getting ready to (8-| outta here this afternoon.