Sign in to follow this  
Sonar5

Are you bisimual..Go here and come out...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sonar5:How about I stay here and stay in? Pro Pilot all the way, with the exception of MS Train Sim and Trainz. One computer for flying, and one for training!Doc Bryant :-ukliam <--Bad fireworks?

Bob:Tactical Surprise. We've moved the firing line. Maybe he won't be aware of that until too late. I would imagine that the powers that be have conferred with the skydivers. I am also sure that we will get told this time.Proximity fuses take the worry out of being close!Doc Bryant :+

Captain Tall also needs to be here for one of these. Waaay too much fun!Doc Bryant

My name is Dan"Hi Dan"And I'm a bisimual. No, I'm really a polysimual.My wife thinks I'm in denial, and she believes I'm really a polysimphomanic.Let me tell you my story."Tell us your story, Dan".It all started with a Commodore 64 and Bruce Artwick's SubLogic FS1.And then I got his JET for the C64.For just a few months I was able to get clean.And then I got a PC, and then Microsoft bought Bruce out,And then .....And then .....Dan Pursel

Dan:Tonight was skydiver free. I did note a 182 overhead, but it was on long downwind for MAF. Then a Twin Commander flew over, nah, they wouldn't pop out of one of them, the door is in the wrong place...We shot a nice assortment of rockets, mines, shells, and what have you. Even tried to duplicate the effect from "The Natural" where a home run ball causes the scoreboard to explode. It would have been nicer had the temperature been in the 60's instead of the low fifties.Doc Bryant

Been there, done that, just like you! C-64 started it and then it snowballed on the IBM PC clone side of things.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN.

Well lets see, I'm single and mutli-engine.......so does that make me"Multisimual" :-laugh1 or as a Captain does that make me "Commandsimual"........or maybe as tallpilot that makes me "Altosimual". What ever I am I'm enjoying it!!!!!:DCap'n tallpilot