Sign in to follow this  

Man i almost forgot about this place:-0

Just dropping in to say hello to some old freinds and let everyone know im still on planet earth. I sure do miss this place from time to time and still am a big fan of avaition and PP99. Oh and i really miss Doc's really boring stories:-)I guess you'll see me around for awhile until i move out to Oregon.Andrew DudleyMorgantown, West Virginia

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>I guess you'll see me around for awhile until i move out to >Oregon. No Internet out there yet, eh ?Dave H.Fayetteville, GA

Just rain. Dudley will rot out there.You bugger. We had thought of sending out the search parties. But searching West By God Virginia usually results in sending out searchers to seek the searchers. I had thought of you, Dud, whilst I was in Central Pennsylvania last year playing with trains. I figured you had decided to become a full time keeper of other's children or some such odious task.But at least you've found your way back. I shall have to rouse Meekal from his currency desploiling exploits, Captain Tall from retirement amongst the Lake Havasuans, and Pork from what ever. They too are among the throngs that wondered of your absence.Boring stories indeed. I shall have to divert my AA flight from ORD to SYR on the 16 May to drop large quantities of used airline napkins and blue water icicles upon your dwelling. And more of the same on my return leg on the 19th. I will be in Altoona, PA on the 18th, playing with trains.Doc Bryant :-beerchug

Ah Doc good to hear from you. Sounds like your year is going better than mine. Just got fired from my job as a cashier, women problems and on top of it all i might get evicted from my apartment. At the time im back in P.A. staying with my mom being bored and about to go crazy starring at the walls. Time to break out the Jim Beam and probaly end up breaking my arm:-)Andrew DudleyOne lost soul indeed!

Dud:Personal injuries inflicted while being inebriated aside, the problem with drinking to forget one's troubles is that you arise the next day with a hangover that reminds you all too well of the troubles you were trying to forget. Been there, done that, got the T shirt.Doc Bryant

Hey Dud,Both Doc and I have missed you terribly (as I am sure others have too). You provide a welcome breath of youthful exuberance to our Forum. Stick around. Meekal