Sign in to follow this  

Just gibberish..............................

Yes just gibberish im bored and pretty much fed up with well whatever. Also i was wondering if there was going to be a get together this year? For the Pro-Pilot group that is. That's pretty much all that's on my mind except for this embarassing rash i've devoloped in a awkward spot:-) Joking............I'll be looking for reply's and surfing the net since i have no social life anymore. Andrew DudleyWaynesburg P.A.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'd love it......I started it.Had a great time thru three years.Waiting to see if it took.......??????Yet, the friendships I've obtained, and cherished (during my reign) will forever be with me.I sincerely hope my dedication was not, for not.Yet, I can understand how my pre-emptive (yet, truthfull) evaluation of the future of our Sim played a role in my current demise.I'm a people person. Always have been. Still surprised that I made it through some 22 years of government #####. But, I did.The "Non-disclosure" agreements of Sierra, AVSIM, Dynamix, and (eventually) ETC, did me in. I'm not gonna sacrifice people for political hogwash.I didn't.........Tell me there will be another get-together.......I''ll do my derndest to get there.Pork

Dud:Well, I am skipping a school reunion this year. I have not noted a great desire to relive my younger days. And my memories of them have not dimmed enough to make me want to go back to see if my first judgement was correct.The Avsim gathering at Reno sounds far better to me. I will just have to see how the fledgling coffee business does.But I will be in Central Pennsylvania next Saturday. So I still do some galavanting about.Doc Bryant

Our "Lady of the Whip and Chair" and myself will be in the land of the Pocono's this summer as well. Late July. So as she can attend her first NASCAR event.......:-coolPork

>Our "Lady of the Whip and Chair" and myself will be in the >land of the Pocono's this summer as well. Late July. So as >she can attend her first NASCAR event.......:-cool >>Pork *************I've never been to PA at all and I'm really looking forward to it. I'll actually be driving from Va. Beach all the way to New Stanton, PA by myself. That may not sound like much to you world travelers, but till now my longest lone car trip was from Va. Beach up to the Avsim Social a couple of years ago!! :-lol At my age, I guess I'm going through my 2nd childhood (since the first one wasn't all that successful).Another Pro Pilot reunion sounds like a pretty good idea though. Doc why don't you host one? }>-Lindy :-outta

>Another Pro Pilot reunion sounds like a pretty good idea >though. Doc why don't you host one? }> >>-LindyA get-together at Casa Doc???......Now, THAT is enticing.Sign me up.Pork

Yeah, that would be a good idea before he has a much too successful ordinance show and blows that part of Texas off the map. :-)

Before??????I vote, let's assist in it.......:-vuurPork

Was that aimed at me? After the call I got Friday afternoon to make another trip to Portugal, I feel that I must be the one. This is trip number three. I am heading up to Aveiro, about 200 miles north of Lisbon. Leaving Monday, returning Friday, all for one night of work on Wednesday, beginning at 11 PM local time there. In the cable television business, you work at night if it interrupts service. And so it is...As for the past week, I did not have to go anywhere for the company, so I went for me. Tuesday had a short visit with a distant cousin in the North Georgia mountains of Fannin County. Wednesday was also a genealogy day with a visit to the South Carolina Archives and the USC Library in the Columbia area. To Florida Thursday and Friday to visit with mom, and then came the call to Portugal at Lunch on Friday. So much for mother's day with mom. I got back last night and the Sunday morning laundry is about complete.Launch day is tomorrow for points East. There is hope! I have a Cessna 172 reserved for next Saturday morning at 8 AM. I get home from Portugal around 7:30 PM on Friday night.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN.

Dear Horde:Just because I do not want to go to my old school reunion does not mean I want one to come to me.We had a fireworks show cancel Friday night due to high winds. So I doubt I will be blowing much of Texas to oblivion anytime soon.Doc Bryant

Wow sounds like everyone has there hands full and there daily planners packed full of ink. As for the get together being in Reno i'll have to pass once again due to mileage and expenses.Hopefully i'll be able to make one of the get togethers and tip a few back with Y'all. That's if im not to old to get out of the Lazy Boy recliner:-)Andrew DudleyWaynesburg P.A.