Sign in to follow this  

HELLOOOOooooooo Down Under (or, is it Yonder?)

Hey ya Chris-ster!!!....Howz the Max-ster???Pal, I've been a busy "javalina" this past couple months and have let it mess up priorities. Ret"arded"ment was so much easier when I didn't have a frosh High Schooler in the house but, I wouldn't want it any other way right now. My heartbeat lessens to hear of the trials that life has presented you and your family of late. About the only consoling I can give is, to somehow, approach the mourning and recovery process as a huge goal. If the Porter's can overcome, move on, and be better for it, then you will have "taken the controls". And, of course, remember all the good times of those no longer physically around.And just think, if you can get through all of this, maybe the next accomplishment to tackle will be straightening out some snake marks......(8-|Great Pic's!!.....As you know, I too am trying to put Perth-ville in my book of ventures before I am returned to my home planet. Yet, I truly hope you will still be there when I get to that section of my "list". I mean, at your age.........:-bla....Don't worry, this place has never turned down an old "phart" (still types OK for me, TommY.....:-badteeth)....I'd still like to get out to the Thunder Dome and see a little AUSCAR action.I'll try to get in here more often for a look around but, it's just not here. I've been slacking off the entire PC world of late. I'm still a main presence over at the Forum at MikeSkinner.com, and with the biggest racing day of the year approaching on Sunday, I suppose I better pick up the pace car a little and get the tires warmed up. 1100 miles (Indy + Charlotte) is pure pleasure for me.Take care pal. My best to the girls and a big o'l slobbery one to our forum mascot there (albeit, Maynard might have something to bark about that).Pork

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Porkster:Brother Maynard does not bark much. He has three bark patterns that I have noted. One, the I am in charge bark, two, Hey, you leaving me bark, and three, I am pretending to be very mean and dangerous.He begs and swats you with his paws much more to let you know his displeasure!Doc Bryant

>He begs and swats you with his paws much more to let you >know his displeasure! I'm used to that, but it sure is hard to convince the electric meter reading dude when he drives up, and gets out with his tennis ball (on a pole) bopping device........"They won't hurt you" doesn't go far.And don't try to get the avacado out of Ben's chompers. Guacamole ala fingernails isn't a pretty sight........Right?, oh Va. Beach gal???Pork (Oh Chriiiisssss, this thread is drifting here......Where for art thou?)

Pork:The Meter reading guys use vision assist equipment here when Brother Maynard has command of the back yard. They have seen a demonstration of his capabilities, and understand in my absence, he rules the roost.He only responds to my commands once he hears the "Guard the House" command. And perhaps, on few occasions, to the neighbor kids bringing him an eskimo pie in exchange for an errant ball.Doc Bryant

And don't try to get the avacado out of Ben's chompers. Guacamole ala fingernails isn't a pretty sight........Right?, oh Va. Beach gal??? ******C'mon Porkster...... I knew better than to try to get an avocado away from Bennie. Shoot! I knew better than to try to get one away from YOU. :-eek-Lindy :-spacecraft

Gidday mate,Thanks for the kind words.It sure is good to hear from you.I used to enjoy those Roger Wilco sessions with the guys on a Saturday Morning (my time). Great fun. Maybe we need to get something going again :-)Yes I will be in Perth for a long time to come, employment and God willing. Hopefully I won't be too old a phart by the time you get here. Always welcome mate.Best regards to you and your daughter and also your folks.Cheers mate,Chris Porter:-outtaPerthWestern Australiahttp://www.fsd-international.com/images/FSD_beta_tester.jpg[h3] FSD Aircraft "Around the world" flight.Now at MUHA (Jose Marti Intl.) Havana, Cuba[/h3]Intel Celeron 850Tyan Tomcat i815T S2080 SystemBoardG Force 2 MX 400 64Mb VideoProLine CrystalView 17" Monitor512 Mb PC133 SDRAMWindows XP HomeCH Virtual Pilot ProCH Pro PedalsMSFS 2002 Pro full installFSMeteoFSNavigator

Cheers,Chris Porter:-outtaPerthWestern Australiahttp://www.fsd-international.com/images/FSD_beta_tester.jpg[h3] FSD Aircraft "Around the world" flight.Now at MUHA (Jose Marti Intl.) Havana, Cuba[/h3]Intel Celeron 850Tyan Tomcat i815T S2080 SystemBoardG Force 2 MX 400 64Mb VideoProLine CrystalView 17" Monitor512 Mb PC133 SDRAMWindows XP HomeCH Virtual Pilot ProCH Pro PedalsMSFS 2002 Pro full installFSMeteoFSNavigator