Sign in to follow this  
David_FFC

N9572L is a ...

Someone may have already researched this before I joined the users of PP99, but I haven't seen this mentioned here. It just dawned on me today to see what the current incarnation is of N9572L. It is indeed a registered number, and can be found at :http://162.58.35.241/acdatabase/acmain.htmIt's nice to know we're flying for a worthy cause.Dave H.Fayetteville, GA

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Also, the Citation's N number (N525CJ) is also a registered number to the appropriate aircraft.

>Also, the Citation's N number (N525CJ) is also a registered number to the appropriate aircraft. Well, the CAP isn't likely to sue Sierra over pirating their N-number.But, I sure hope Sierra cleared the deal with Cessna on the C-Jet.Could I get a 10 percent finders fee if I rat to Cessna and they win ?I could have my very own plane without having to win one from Sporty's or AOPA.The American Way: a properly setup lawsuit is always a sure thing. :9On the other hand, I can't see how to get a paraplegic into the courtroom on this one.Dan

Easy Dan,To paraphrase my brother the lawyer, "You just wheel them in."And his reply to what he would do for the "little people" if elected District Attorney, he said, "Well, I will make sure there are little chairs placed in each courtroom." Needless to say, he did not get elected.Doc Bryant

Sign in to follow this