Sign in to follow this  
Guest cornclose

It's Arrived !!!!!!!!

My copy of ProPilot '99 has just arrived from ebay!!Two CD', a getting started guide, and a flight companion, but no box (?!).Installing it now on my laptop, will be almost a week until I can run it on my Voodoo 5 card. Can't wait...Chris E ( The excited PP99 :-newbie )http://website.lineone.net/~flightsimukAvoid AGP texturing = Better Performance ;)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Very good, Chris. You'll have a busy weekend!I too just got my computer back from a new MB install w/new GEForce2 video card. The hard drive had to be reformatted so I'll be busy this weekend too. Enjoy.-Lindy :-wave

Hi Chris,Your enthusiasm is tempting me to consider popping my old Voodoo 1 back into the computer and loading up PP99 again! It has been off my computer since upgrading my HD. I never got back to re-installing PP. I spend most of my time in X-Plane these days, but may have to give PP99 another look. I never completely got over my disappointment in PP2000 getting the axe, but as many here in this forum family would tell you, that was one of the big injustices that history dealt us PP fans.You will love the 3D PP99 :)Den

Hi Chris,Just a little note to apologise for taking too much time to drop by and congratulate you on getting a copy of PP. Enjoy and by all means throw this (er.....eclectic?) group any questions!TedCYHU Montreal(Nudges a missing Luis de Hispaniola)

Great news, Chris. Don't forget to patch it so that it runs smoothly. I remember a rather twitchy pitch trim in the unpatched version but there were many other improvements.And hold your breath till you load the V5!Meekal

Thanks again for your king words guys.I am a little disappointed at the moment because I still haven't had a serious play with PP99 yet, and I still won't be able to install it on my Voodoo 5 system for another week or so. The suspense is killing me!!!!I have the 90mb patch installed, and it makes a big difference in terms of flight models (which appear to be very good BTW).Chris E ( The 'Suspense is killing me! x(' PP99 :-newbie )http://website.lineone.net/~flightsimukAvoid AGP texturing = Better Performance ;)

Soory for the late welcome, Chris. Always good to see another new person to the Propilot fold, even if it is late in the game. :-)Seriously, I think you will find many things to like about PP99 and like others said, using a Glide card makes a big difference.