Sign in to follow this  

PROPILOT 99

have been wondering HOW TO if there is a way,In the propilot 99 on any aircraft,IS THERE a way to have the tower acknowledge, or is there a way to declare an emergency & get emergency landing clearance,,thanks,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No, Propilot doesn't have the ability for an emergency declaration for ATC. Best you can do is invoke your authority as Pilot in Command for deviating from ATC instructions and just turn off the radio. :-)

As I remember the sim, there isn't any way to get the tower (or FSS, or Center, etc.) to acknowledge any of your transmissions - you just have to use their "pre-programmed" transmissions. I do remember, however, that you can use you PC's Voice Recorder and record about 200 different words/phrases and put it into the programme so that yu will hear yourself answering "ATC" instead of the default voice (but I don't remember how to do that part - you'll just have to re-read your manual.

Lookit who just showed up? And I was just thinking about you today, wondering where you been!Welcome back,Doc Bryant

What? Scott? Is that really you? Or is it Penelope playing a joke on us?Boy, have we missed you! Where have you been? Don't go away like that again, will you?Best regards.Luis

Is this an early April Fool's? The original post was from 2002, so how did it turn up at the top of this forum again?Did Doc realize that he was replying to a 3-year old post? I did not!Best regards.LuisToo bad that Scott has not shown up after all this time.