Sign in to follow this  

Return of the Prodigal!

Greetings to all,It is nice to be posting once again.Meekal: Did you get your Log-in problem squared away?Bill

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Bill Hinton!!!? Is that you??? As I live and breathe......welcome back. :-jumpyWhere in the world have you been? It's been ages since we've seen a post from you. I thought you might have dropped off the face of the earth. Meekal still posts occasionally, so I guess his log in problem was solved. As you can tell, Doc, Jerry and I are still here. Pork drops in occasionally too. We even have a couple of new people to PP99. Good to see you, man! :-smooch-Lindy :-wave

Lindy,I last posted on November 28, 2001 when I was in L.A. (Lower Alabama) and should have followed up on that. I had to revert to a slow Internet connection until recently and was busy with other things. I am back in Texas and now have a Cable Modem for Internet Access. I also have a new e-mail address. I lost the last one due to AT&T dis-continuing the Digital Broadband Service in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. I tried registering for the new forum system, but used my old e-mail address and never got a password because I couldn't access the Worldnet site; consequently, I have been lurking since I was unable to post anything. Anyway, it is nice to be able to post.Thanks for responding,Bill

Bill, good to see you speaking up again. Welcome back! :-)>I tried registering for the new forum system, but used my >old e-mail address and never got a password because I >couldn't access the Worldnet site; consequently, I have been >lurking since I was unable to post anything. Bill, why oh why didn't you get a hold of me. I could have helped you out getting logged back in. Next time you have a problem with the forums, shoot me an email.

Scott,I couldn't access my old e-mail address at the time; which is why I didn't get my new password.I would like to get my old user name (Bill Hinton) back again. Maybe you can help me there.Thanks ol' buddy

>Scott, >>I couldn't access my old e-mail address at the time; which >is why I didn't get my new password. >>I would like to get my old user name (Bill Hinton) back >again. Maybe you can help me there. >>Thanks ol' buddy Bill, I could have manually set your password to something since you were having access problems with your old email or could have updated your forum account email address. So next time you can't logon to post, get me an email somehow and I assure you we can make it work again. :-)As for your old account under the username "Bill Hinton", you should have an email waiting on you at your charter.net account. Again, welcome back.

Bill,I know you dislike profanity, but where the hell have you been?Meekal

Meekal, ol' pal, :-beerchugI haven't been there (hell) and that's a fact. :-halo As I mentioned before, I have been in L.A. (Lower Alabama), which is my home. All of my siblings are there (four Brothers and four Sisters). I did a lot of visiting with them. I took care of a lot of business, also. Did some work on my property, which had been neglected while I was in Texas. I'm back in Fort Worth, Texas for awhile and glad to be communicating with my friends on this forum.I just noticed that Ken Salter (Moderator of the Fly! forums) lists Mobile, Alabama, as his home. I was born in Mobile and lived there until I was 17 years of age. Guess I'll have to visit the Fly! forums more often. ;)Thanks for responding,

>I just noticed that Ken Salter (Moderator of the Fly! >forums) lists Mobile, Alabama, as his home. I was born in >Mobile and lived there until I was 17 years of age. Guess >I'll have to visit the Fly! forums more often. ;) >>Thanks for responding, Correction, used to be the Fly! forum moderator. There is no moderator right now and probably the forum doesn't absolutely need one at this time. I haven't seen Ken around much the last several weeks. I know he wanted to get back to devoting more time to his personal life outside of these forums. I know how that can be. :-)

Glad everything is back to normal for you in the forums and you have your old name back. :-)

Scott:A personal life outside these forums? What a novel idea.Doc Bryant

Bill,Great to have you back. Don't disappear again, OK? You know, misery loves company and all that.Meekal