Sign in to follow this  

Leaving soon.......

While I'm not an official stock holder in AVSIM anymore, I can't proclaim that this is the "official" 4th annual Pro-Pilot re-union but, alas, I can say that, I'm touring........again. And Dan (and possibly that tall guy) are on the end line of my agenda. Yes, folk, there is a Santa Claus.Dan tells me that he has room for over 115 visitors and that all my friends are welcome..........at the local motel. So bring it on!August 10th through ..........uh,.......whenever.Tee hee.......No moose were were hired in the production of this post.In a way, this WILL be the fourth year that I've met up with fellow Pro Pilot privateers. Look out Doc. You may be in Year #5.Pork

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Pork:Bring your floaties. If all goes well, next year I be spending more time on the water, and far less on terra firma.Doc Bryant

> I can't proclaim that this is the "official" 4th annual Pro-Pilot re-union but, alas, I can say that, I'm touring........again. << skip >>>Dan tells me that he has room for over 115 visitors and that all my friends are welcome.......... so bring it on! >August 10th through ..........uh,.......whenever.Hey Pork, if we can drag in 100+ it would HAVE TO qualify for a "official reunion", eh ?But, to dredge up mathmatics from my deep past,can the overlapping "set" of the union of "115 visitors" and "Pork friends" really be too large to handle ? Looking forward to your visit. We'll scare up a few antelope. But no moose: No water >>> No lilly pads >>> No Moose.Dan, the simplistic nature guy

>Pork: >>Bring your floaties. >Doc Bryant Would that be of the chunky Baby Ruth type, or the more smoothed surface Butterfinger style?.......x(Pork

No pads?......Just where the heck am I gonna sleep??????Looking forward to it also, Dan.See ya in about 28 days......Pork (T minus 13 hours to "rotate")

That would be the USCG/Lloyds of London/MCA approved variety, designed to hold one's head out of the water. :+Doc Bryant