Sign in to follow this  
Jerry_K_Thorne

OFF to Oshkosh...

I am heading out in the morning for MKE and will be in OSH on Saturday and Sunday. I have printed out the site map from the web site and will visit ETC to see about the future of ProPilot and to try out the GAT II simulator to see how ProPilot flies in the motion simulator.I have some other things to do regarding Van's Aircraft and finalizing my choice between an RV-7 or RV-9 for my building project. I went out to the Collegedale airport today and met the president of the local EAA chapter and got a membership application. He asked me to bring my OSH photos by the hangar when I get back. Looks like I am going to do this for real, and soon. My Park Avenue will have to live outside when I get this project going in the garage.I am taking the laptop computer with me and will report in Saturday night and Sunday night on the findings.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Jerry:Do knock them around a bit for me, would you? I have been keeping a light burning in the window for them since they bought the lot from S#####.Or was it "I've kept the home fires burning?"Doc BryantDefender of The Faith :+

Have a good trip, Jerry. Wish I was going myself. I look forward to anything you can find out about PP.