Sign in to follow this  
Guest cornclose

tallpilot, recognize this cockpit ?...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Actually, Big Red doesn't have dual yokes. Unless Ed has refitted it by now. When I flew it, it had a single yoke which was locked in place. The pilot would have to unlock it and swing it over then lock it down for the "co pilot" to use it. Otherwise..... AWESOME, DUDE! :-jumpy-Lindy :-wave

I don't see a yoke in that image. What's wrong with my eyes??I turned the brightness and contrast up, down, all around. Just couldn't see it.

Boy is my face red! I think I might need new glasses.... again. You're right, Joe. No yoke. Sorry about that. It was a trick of light and shadow that made me think there was a yoke there. Oh well......no one's perfect. :-roll-Lindy :-cool

Don't feel bad, Lindy. Until I went back and looked a second time, I thought a yoke was there as well.........

Yep, that's Big Red. Even has my homemade checklist hold on the glareshield with the velcro strap. :-)How did the other views turn out?Ed Weber a.k.a Tallpilot

The other views are "turning out" one each day -- just check the thread on the Flight Unlimited forum. I just posted the left wing view and the left back quarter view will be coming up next. I hope Cornclose will get similar (or better :-)) results for Pro Pilot. I don't own Pro Pilot but my allegience is to any good flight simulator, especially to any sim that isn't being made by the "market leader" :-hah While I do enjoy flying in the only sim that most casual simmers think of as THE flight simulator they sure need some competition :-)best regards,Hans Petter