Sign in to follow this  
Guest GOODY

Jerry K. Thorne, Sir

I am so thrilled to hear about ETC Trainer.This takes me back to Sub-Logic in Champaign, ILLI bet if I dug deep enough in my collection I couldstill find some of their maps, etc.Then on to Dynamix. Nuff saidIn your first report you mentioned a form on 2 sides withphotos but they did'nt show in the report, what where they of?By the way, I am going strong and will hit 88 years next birthday.CheersGoodyGoody@cablenet.net

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Goody,The three pix were of what appears to be:The front of the manual or possibly the box the stuff comes in...The view of a light-twin instrument panel sitting on the ramp at SLC.A landscape view from about 2000 feet AGL showing the horizon and our beloved 3D clouds.And by the way, I got downsized from the company today, so I am looking for a new job. Those of you wishing to contact me via email, please use jkthorne@comcast.net from this moment forward.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN.

Yeah, I could probably get back my job from before, but I want to see about a job that might have something to do with being a pilot. Aircraft sales, aerial photography, or whatever...I have time to think about it, and don't have to rush.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN.

Best of luck to you, Jerry.I know you're a sharp individual, I doubt you'll have much trouble finding a proper spot.[table][tr][td valign=top]http://www.avsim.com/other/usaribbon.gif[/td][td valign=center]Bob "FlyBert" StilesAVSIM Moderator[/b][/td][/tr][/table]