Sign in to follow this  
Jerry_K_Thorne

Resume Speed...

Thanks for all the support in my time of unemployment, but it's over already. It looks like I am going to be helping out my old company with some needs they have. I go back to work on August 12th and will take a few days to clean up around here and kick back a bit. No move required, I will be right here in the same location, and of course on the web with you guys.Once I see how my schedule will permit, I will see about getting the RV-9A project going.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Goodness, Jerry, I wanted to commiserate with your loss of employment and wish you the best in your search, but am too late.At least, let me wish you all the best in your change of jobs.And thanks for the great Oshkosh report and pictures.Best regards.Luis

Jerry,Despite your misfortune, I must say you never lost your enthusiasm to post, and to be entertaining and informative when you did. You were always here for the rest of us. I am delighted things are back on track,All good wishes,Meekal

Jerry, it's good you have work again........... I was just ready to send some more Pro-Pilot T-shirts for winter! :)Since you're thinking the 9A, here is a pic of a friend's RV. This is a RV9A & there stuffing a "Glasair" fiberglass panel into it. Looks nice, but a real pain to install!If I now had to choose between the 7,8's, & 9's it would be a tough decision, cause they're all great airplanes with there own special charateristics! When I got my 6A, the choices were the 3,4's, & 6's. Wanted a side by side for cross country flight, and it took another half year to commit to the nose wheel.L.Adamson