Sign in to follow this  

The Pro-Pilot mini-meeting is on

Pork has made our get-together an "unofficial" offical ProPilot reunion.He gave me a ProPilot tee-shirt. Can't get more offical than that.TallPilot Ed arrived yesterday am from Lake Havasu. Got a great ride in a great plane. Anybody mentioned Ed is a great pilot? Years of airline captain experience must be the secret. Pictures below.Pork and Allie got here in the afternoon. Allie did a great job of navigating, but Pork missed my driveway, and Ed and I had to yell and scream at him from my porch. Pork did a reasonable recovery.Refreshment consuming comenced in considerable earnestness.Pork and Allie just left to meet TallPilot for a "cool" morning flight (think density altitude). I'll meet them in a little while for breafast at the airport cafe, and then will done a little sightseeing. Will stop a Goody's house to see "his system", and probably do lunch on Whiskey Row (across for Prescott Courthouse square. More pictures to follow.Dan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Dan, tell Ed, Pork and Alli "hi" for me, will ya? :-wave I wish I could have spent more time in PA with them, but didn't work out that way. Yes, Ed is a very good pilot! I was most impressed and trust his skill implicitly. Has he let you fly Big Red yet? -Lindy

Yeah and tell that Pork guy he has to stop by my house when I'm not at work, geez! :-)Pork, I couldn't believe it when I got home from work to see a note on my door from you that you were there just 2 hours before I got home. What luck, huh? Yeah, if both of us keep trying hard enough, we might just meet one of these days. :-lol

Lindy:The meeting at my home would have been complete with your prescence.GoodyGoody@cableone.net

Thanks, Goody.... that is very gracious of you. I wish I could have been there too. It's always fun to get together with simming friends. Of course as soon as Pork sees your message, he'll say "yuck." :-lol -Lindy :-wave :-smooch

Hi Ya'll,Well Cap'n Tall and Big Red are back at the low altitude and high temperature of Lake Havasu :-) after a great trip ( :40 min )to visit Dan Pursel and his gracious wife Mary Margaret and the Porster and his delightful daughter Alli at Prescott, Az ( airport elevation 5045 ).Mr. Dan joined the rank of Pro Pilot simmers that have flown Big Red and Alli performed the co-pilot duties for tallpilot during a scenic flight of the area with flair and authority ( she runs a tight ship :-) ) Your's truly had the opportunity to meet and visit with Goody who was a B-17 pilot. He is a very remarkable and kind gentelman and I hope to get back to Prescott to take him up in Big Red in the near future.I'm sure Pork will have more to add when he gets home in Big Blue which will take a wee bit more time than my trip home in Big Red. :-)Tallpilot signing off"over and out"