Sign in to follow this  

We made it home too.......

We should have stayed another 3 months!.......Damn!! The heat crossing the desert at sea level (or so).......Whew!It was a friggen goat rope cruising home today......not running the A/C......Should have let Alli have a crash course in "learn to drive/pick me up in Havasu"......LOLBut, we made it.......My sincere thanks to Dan and his lovely wife Mary/Margaret for enabling a fantastic finish to a very long road trip. What a joy it was.And, as usual, the tall one had to poke his nose in there and spread the usual joy around.........Our pleasure, indeed.We already have an idea for the next rendevoux too. Sorry, it ain't in Lake Tahoe.......More to follow as we unpack and unwind........Pork-n-Alli

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well my friend, glad you and the young Lady made it home and that Big Blue was it's usual faithful self.It was 60 degress outside at 12000' enroute home (didn't need no airconditioning). :-)Say hi to the folks for me.Cap'n Tall

Glad to hear you and the Squirt made it home okay. "Good job, Blue!" BTW, for the rest of you..... Alli's new nickname is "Squirt." She ambushed me as soon as I reached New Stanton PA with squirtguns!!!! I was almost drowned. :-lol And me with no weapons! Won't happen again. :( Thinking of another meeting already?? Not at Lake Tahoe?? Spoilsport. :(WELCOME HOME, GUYS...... :-jumpy -Lindy :-spacecraft

Yea, the Tall one will be "Bach'ing" it again here in another few weeks. I told him the Ranch was still here.......and that Alli would be in school so as to provide plenty of alone time to talk about her....:-rollHe (perhaps) may take the deal. I instructed him NOT to plan it tho........Pork