Sign in to follow this  

Doc's 'rabble' reply below requires response

It made me realize this forum NEEDS a theme song. My choice below.OK, it's "Rebel Rouser" from the Prince of "TWANG", not rabble rouser. But, it's close enough for me. http://www.hhvoje.de/Guitars/Duane_Eddy/de3.raBest with REAL speakers and a BIG SUB-WOOFER. >>>>>>> :-jumpy CRANK IT UP !!! :-ukliamI hadn't heard Duane since listening to Top Forty KOMA in Okla. City on the AM dial (pre-dates FM !!! ).While cruising main street, and trying to find some one old enough to buy beer. Circa 1958, high-school soph.DanHere's the link to a site with a DE page with his "top ten". "Peace in the Valley" is great guitar gospel !http://www.hhvoje.de/Guitars/Duane_Eddy/duane_eddy.htmlAnd, it has pages for other great gritty guitar gurus like Chet Akins. Ain't the Internet just peachy-keen ?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Dan:I was thinking more along the lines of the theme song to the play (and movie), "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum."Doc Bryant

Great music. They just don't make it like that anymore.Reminds me of a great movie that came out just about then - "Rabble Without a Cause."Best regards.Luis

How about:"Far From The Madding Rabble" ??? :-lol :-erks-Lindy :-wave

Or the Billy Idol song, "Rabble Yell?" Not to mention, anything done by Fred Flintstone's sidekick, Barney Rabble.Doc BryantAnd I am not even warmed up to this, LOL.

Jerry:This place is almost rabelaisian.Oh, there's a stretch......:-lolDoc Bryant