Sign in to follow this  
Jerry_K_Thorne

Home Again, Home Again...

That's over! Back on my cable modem at home again. But it sure sounds like I am going out again next week, hopefully not too quickly, but we shall see.I stopped at the Decatur, Alabama airport for a cookout dinner and RV discussions and photo ops with the Tennessee Valley RV Builder's Group tonight on the way back from Memphis. The RV-9A is now firmly planted in my future.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Testing the view counter. Just as I thought, no counts unless there is at least ONE reply.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN.

Okay, Jerry............ I'm to this point on the RV6A. Will hurry along before you beat me! :)L.Adamson

It sure has come along nicely from the last time I saw it...........about 3 years ago........How are you and the family doing, Larry?Pork

Hi Larry,Nice looking panel. Is that a "G" meter I see? What are the load limits of the RV6A?Ed Weber a.k.a tallpilot

No chance of beating you since the start has not been given. No ILS in this bird I see.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN.

That panel is beautiful...so [big][big]f[big][big]i[big]n[big]e!![/big][/big][/big][/big][/big][/big]

By golly, you just may finish this bird before you turn 60!!! :-lolIt looks good, Larry..... I like the panel too.-Lindy :-wave

It sure expresses my feelings about OBL (or UBL). This week, I am firmly planted in my HOME office instead of THE HOME OFFICE. I won't be heading out until Monday, bright and early for Florida, etc. That is of course if there are no hurricanes hitting there next week.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN.

Family is doing fine........ including the "dog". Back yard still has it's lavish rock gardens! (private joke).L.Adamson