Sign in to follow this  
LuisFelizTirado

All right ......

who did it?Come on, don't be shy. I know one or more of you is the culprit. So, step up, fess up, spill the beans.Some fool, or fools, has admitted to using ProPilot as his primary simulator in the AvSim survey. Now, who would do a silly thing like that? So, tell us - who was it?Oh! by the way, guilty as charged, your Honor. I did willfully maintain that ProPilot is my simulator. Just one of the ProPilot fools, I guess.Best regards.Luis... and I fly ProPilot

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Brother Luis:Pro Pilot 99 is the only flight sim I have on the computers here at Casa Doc. I have never bought any other flight sim. MS Train Sim is here, only because I am too lazy to delete it. And I bought another hard drive for the Electron Leviathan so there is not much pressure on me to take that course of action.Doc Bryant

Have NEVER bought another flight sim.And MY PP99 is still loaded on here, EVEN.......(albeit, that pile of dust over there is my FF stick). The clean and operational hardware over here is the FF wheel.........:+Pork