Sign in to follow this  

Voodoo 5 5500 Found!!

Dear friend,Finally I have found a Voodoo 5 5500 video card, and now I enjoy flying the Citation525. Now I can say this is an old but not so old sim really. Graphic features are not fantastic but nice all the same.The only bad feature is the design of the front panel of the planes!!!I think not so hard to do better!!! And I want continue to ask to PP99 comunity if it's possible somebody can help me to understand how works the Francois Dion PBMP.exe tool. I need to convert the PP99 PBMP in a common BMP image to edit.Please help me to find this information, I want to edit the Citation front panel as soon as possible!!!!Thank you all and a dear regard from ItalyGiorgio Gnesdasportdesign@libero.it

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes Jerry, it works correctly, and now it's like to have a new sim :-)RegardsGiorgio

Giorgio,I don't know what you mean about the "front panel" of the CitationJet, my favourite. It had--and still has--one of the most attractive cockpits. Sure, higher resolutions would be nice, assuming you have strong eyesight. But I would take that "front panel" and fly around in dawn or dusk mode any day.Regards,Meekal

Dear Meekal,views in citation525 are very nice but the front panel (where you drive the plane) is not a beautiful panel. It's very nice to drive the Citation but with an other bitmap it will be fantastic believe me.And I try to ask to all PP99 comunity to help me in conversion of native PBMP to a common BMP to edit in any graphic editor.Thank you again for your help (if you help me :-) )A dear regard from ItalyGiorgio Gnesda