Sign in to follow this  
Doc Bryant

Short Final for Monday 14 October

From Avweb's twice weekly newsletter.... Short Final...Another for our "Make the punishment fit the crime" file:A test pilot for Cessna Aircraft Company logged over 3000 hours flyingover Independence, Kan., in five years of service with the company. For his anniversary, the pilot was given a tie tack and a certificate for a free one-hour airplane ride ... over Independence, Kan.Doc BryantAnd people wonder why violence in the workplace persists.... It's gotta be those tie tacks....

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Whats a tie TACK? >>Meekal Meekal, it is a piece of jewelry that is pinned through your tie and on the back has a short piece of chain with a small bar on the end. This bar is pushed through one of your button holes on your shirt and it holds the tie close to the shirt.All the ties you wear, you've never used a tie tack before? :-)

>I can understand Meekal's position. I prefer an ascot >myself. >>Doc Bryant Now why do I have an extremely hard time picturing that. :-)

Scott:Fat guy with cigar and ascot? Not a grim visage here. I may be in Texas, but I do not hang out with the rabble.Doc Bryant