Sign in to follow this  
Guest DNelson

Happy Halloween everyone (pic)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Great photo, Dan!I'll bet it was a trick getting all those posed so well!Joe

It was forwarded to me by a friend. I've got one mutt, and she wouldn't sit still long enough to hang a sheet on her, let alone get her in a pose like this. If I tried this with her the sheet would be flung about 50 feet away by the time her butt hit the floor.

Love the picture, Dan.Does this mean we must now start stocking up on doggie treats for Halloween? And if we give them nothing, what is the trick? Some doggie poop on the front door?I don't know if this is such a great idea!Best regards.Luis

I sent you an e-mail a couple of days or so ago...... just wondering if you received it. I used the Avsim e-mail icon feature.-Lindy :-wave

Brother Maynard will obligingly wear silly party hats, but he expects to be properly and fully compensated for the gesture.He understands quite well the relationship between doing something at my command and payment.He will not be greeting the Halloween goblins, ghosts, and various and sundry other ghoulies (teen agers?) this Hallow's eve as he will be residing in the kennel. I have a business trip to Chicago leaving early the next morning. But do not shed a tear for him in durance vile. He takes along his dog bed and mad money in case the staff goes for pizza and beer. And everytime I go to pick him up, he's outside his kennel, supervising all the other dogs. I think he has some sort of prison racket going there.Doc Bryant

It's encouraging to see the quints given the opportunity to socialize a bit. They really need to get out more often.Dave H.Fayetteville, GA

An absolutely SUPER pic!!!!!!!This one might find it's way around the net for years to come (around 31 Oct. timeframe)........Pork

Thanks Dan for that pic. Guess I'm late responding like Pork. I got a good laugh out of that one and it has been archived for future use. :-)