Sign in to follow this  

Did I catch Doc in action ?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Not Me Dan P!I only fight the forces of evil and darkness. Granted at a Christmas party tonight we were politically incorrect in our dining choices. We had Elk stew. I would joke about prefering Shriner, but it was a closed season for them this year. Something about a tiny car shortage.There must be a trend this year. The shooting party is now up to eight people for Thursday to plink at software CD-roms.Doc Bryantbusy tracking Santa at www.noradsanta.com (just for the purpose of informing Brother Maynard so he knows when to expect his dog treats)

Doc,You know it won't count if you shoot clean through the hole in the middle of the disc. You have to turn it edge-wise and cut the whole thing in half. Then again, you could think of the hole in the middle as the nose, then put a smiley face around that. :-scatter Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN.

Jerry:At a hundred yards, I can do the hole in the middle. Not sure about 200 yards though. At 500 I can put them all in the CD. Now sideways, that would be a trick.Doc Bryant

I think we have all seen the cowboy movie where the hero puts a hole in the ACE of Spades, but the really good shot is the guy who cuts the card in half, edgewise. Talk about Eagle Eyes! - or is that just Hollywood special effects?Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN.

Jerry:There are guys that can do that, but I am sure not one of them!Smiley faces on targets, oh yea, that gets done quite a bit.Doc Bryant