Sign in to follow this  
Doc Bryant

Happy New Year

And a Joyous New Year to the Dwellers Herein!Even you lurkers in the eves!And of course to those who departed to other sims, even non aviation sims (sailing, not to mention roundy round in quote unquote Stock Cars), New Year's Greetings to you too.Greetings to those who are making alternative flying machines.And now I shall go out and see what the neighborhood rowdies and rowdies in waiting are preparing to fling heavenward.It's not often they have adult supervision freely given by a Distinguished Senior Fellow of the American College of Kaboom! I wonder where Brother Maynard has depositied my Ceremonial Sash?Doc Bryant :-sword

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

That is GENUINE flying machine, Doc. I managed to trim the left elevator and left horizontal stabilizer fiber glass tips today. The wing kit was last reported in Oklahoma headed for Little Rock, Arkansas tonight. It is scheduled for delivery here on Friday, January 3rd.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN.

That is "a genuine flying machine" Jerry.So the next piece is winging it's way to you? I could not resist.Doc Bryant

>That is GENUINE flying machine, Doc. I managed to trim the >left elevator and left horizontal stabilizer fiber glass >tips today. The wing kit was last reported in Oklahoma >headed for Little Rock, Arkansas tonight. It is scheduled >for delivery here on Friday, January 3rd. So it's safe to say you would not have been pleased had I headed it off at the pass as it came through Oklahoma. :-)

Thanks Doc, let's hope they didn't burn down that side of Texas.A very Happy New Year to everyone here in the forum. I don't say it enough, but I do thank all of you that continue to drop in this local watering hole to create an online community. I can always count on this forum to be a place to come without some of the antics that go on in some of our busier forums. :-)

Yes, I want to wish all and sundry a very Happy New Year as well. Doc - Brother Maynard is probably SLEEPING on that sash of yours! :-lol -Lindy :-wave

Lindy: If he is, its because it is large enough to make a tent for him. Yes, you know the kind, a Pup Tent!I had to look around for it. He stowed it under the imitation masonite gunrack (with the look of real wood). I guess that is better than the time he put a pork chop in my bullet proof vest. It seemed like the ideal hiding place at the time.He was not sleeping. He was watching me carefully. It was that time of night that high speed runs are made to the Chindit Doughnut Shop and Home of Solved Higher Math Equations, or to the supermarket. He is always vigilant when it comes to rides in his truck.Doc Bryant