Sign in to follow this  
Guest DLM

I have an idea...

At my site mainly dedicated for Flight Unlimited 3 i have a gallery set up with some of my best screenshots.This is my idea of graphically showing why i choose Flight Unlimited 3 before other newer flight simulators.BUT as i also have that special relationship to PP99 as most of you frequenting this forum also share with me i would really like to set up a gallery exclusively for PP99 in the same purpose as mentioned.However, to do this i need your help. I need screenshots to fill that gallery! ;-)You are all welcome to send me your very best selection of screenshots from PP99, especially those you feel would make someone reinstall their copy of PP99 again :-beerchugThis gallery will also be yours to freely link to anytime you get the question "Why do you still hang to that old sim?" (excuse the choice of question but it IS not a rare question in my experience...i am afraid) So what do you all think? Good or terrible idea? x( (Maybe PP99 just can

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

And yes, you'll hate me for this, but I don't have any recent PP99 shot's. But I do have some very comparable ones to your's from those MS & Terminal Reality products. First one is FLYII. The rest is MS. Here goes.............and BTW--- PP99 was the "greatest" in it's heyday!!L.Adamson ------ ex-Pro-Pilot "shill"

Larry,Nice shot of Long Beach harbor in the background there. How did you get that Good Year blimp to Honolulu?Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN.

Daniel,An excellent idea. Unfortunately, I never had any screenshots and relied on others to produce them. But there are some still here who might be able to help out. I hope they will.Meekal

Larry,Amazing shots. However that cannot be default scenery. Where did you get it from? Meekal

Meekal,FLYII-- SOCAL by Matt FoxSPAIN scenery for FS2002Hawaii - defaultPSS Airbus for FS2002One more from FS2002 default - New York

So sorry, I do not have the mystic voudou in my electronic contraption - no pretty screenshots here.Maybe the Porkster or Lindy?Best regards.Luis