Sign in to follow this  
LuisFelizTirado

Short Final

Doc is probably on a business trip, so I figured that Scott would step in here, and post the Short Final humor.But, no! Do I have to do it myself?Best regards.Luis

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

More from our How big is it? file... On a pleasant spring morning at the Ohio State University's Don Scott airport, with many students doing the required bounce-and-goes on 27L and 27R, I was cleared to taxi to the less active 32: C-172: Holding short 32 awaiting release. Twr: Student C-150 departing 27L. Position and hold 32. C-172: Position and hold 32, caution for wake turbulance Twr: &l;chuckle&r; After departing on 32 I heard the student setting up for another touch and go: C-150: Cessna 150 heavy, cleared touch and go. Twr: &l;bigger chuckle&r; Doc BryantYes, returned late last night from LAX. Met with the folks who are responsible for the www.cargolaw.com website. And then spent all Saturday in Rattlesnake Canyon above Santa Barbara, testing locomotive air horns.

Doc, I had to give your post a little edit. The responses from the tower with the brackets caused the forum to think you were sending html code and it stripped the responses. :-)