Sign in to follow this  

I don't powder.......

Greetings everyone.Yea, so I haven't been around. Sue me for my 3 copies of Pro-Pilot......:-badteethGood to see all the regulars (and irregulars) still keeping this place habitable.I've been alive. Still keeping up on the NASCAR circuit but, not doing my part to check in here as often as I should be. Sorry. I'll TRY to do better in future. Just not gonna "PLAN" to......I want what Scott's smoking and, Lindy is correct, I'm blazing away on a PIII 700 now. Still can't afford to move up to Leviathon standards.Just wanted to say YO!CHEERS! :-beerchugPork"And if you sue me within the next 10 minutes, I'll slash my monthly payments to you by one and even include a copy of PP98......Block Cumulous and all"........:+

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Pork:No, I don't think you want what Scott's been smoking. And if you do work towards Leviathan standards, stay away from the Pentium 4 Laptops stuff. Slower than molasses in January doing some of the work I am doing now. And they death on Lithium Ion batteries. It is good to see that you are still amongst us.I have a really good set of lawyers now. They wondered what you were smoking also. We've concluded it's not a Cohiba.Don't be a stranger now.Doc Bryant

>I have a really good set of lawyers now. They wondered what >you were smoking also.If they are (and all of them are) like the suits I've already encountered in my lifetime, you can inform them that I smoke the tag's off mattresses........(I can see the wheels turning already).Pat's to Maynard.Pork

Howdy Pork! Long time no see.I'm still moderating Racing Fools, and have joined Tom Wunder as co-moderator of the Flight Unlimited forum. I've been with Racing Fools for over two years now. Well, you know what they say... "there's one born every minute." :-lolTom also co-mods Racing Fools. Sad to say, though, it never grabbed the popularity I thought it would. AVSIM members seem to be almost exclusively wing-minded, but I can understand that. :-)Be sure and stop by more often![table][tr][td valign=top]http://www.avsim.com/other/usaribbon.gif[/td][td valign=center]Bob "FlyBert" StilesAVSIM Moderator[/b][/td][/tr][/table]"Don't stall on me, I have to soar!"~Richard Harvey, 1/21/2003

One may do what ever one wants with the tags from the mattress or pillows, once you have rightful ownership of the tagged article.I still think I will stick with Hoyo De Monterreys and Camachos. Shall I clip you some of the tags? I think there's one still attached to Brother Maynard's dog bed. He does not use it often, preferring the Sealy.You ought to see me in a suit.....I can really darken a doorway!Brother Maynard gives his regards, especially if you have cookies.Doc Bryant

Well, it is good to see the Porkster around once in a while. Should be more often.But, please do not libel those block clouds. I fly with them exclusively and, with time, a strong bond of affection has grown between us. No way would I give up my block clouds.In fact, if etc ever decides to release another version of ProPilot (hah!) I would humbly request that they give us the option of having blocky clouds. And, forget Hawaii - give us Tahiti! Love those vahin