Sign in to follow this  
Jerry_K_Thorne

Here we go again!

Downsized, again... This time I get to find out what I am worth for sure within the cable television industry. I am getting my resume up to date.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I took down my RV-9A construction web pages from the company server at qrf.com. Sorry guys, I guess I will have to post some low-res pix here from time to time until I can get some web space again. I saved the pages for possible posting again later.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN.

Did you get pink slipped today Jerry?Bad day all around. I went to meet with some folks about a consulting job, got a ticket for no seat belt on the way home. Well shoot, took me a few minutes to fix the ticket, but darn the luck.Hope you land on your feet. And keep us posted.Doc Bryant

Hi Jerry,Meee too, kind of -- I can't deal with an uptight boss anymore and am yearning to quit. Keep in there and don't be proud, mah daddah always sayid. And look at the upsides, of which there are many. Including: it could always be worse and you've landed on the same feet many times before.At least you get a personal life back for a little while! More time for the RV-9.TedCYHU Montr

Thanks, Ted. I will be working the phones tomorrow and following up on the first resume I sent out. The plane will be there when lunch hour comes around and after I have worked the path to a new job for a few hours.A business friend I had planned to call on next week in South Georgia gave me a tip on a job right here in Chattanooga. I should get the details from him on Friday when he gets back in the office.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN.

Best wishes, Jerry. This is certainly a bad time to have to deal with job changes but I know you have been through them before and bounced back, so I can't see any different happening. Keep us updated.

Daniel,That was a nice offer, but that is not necessary. I have access to other web space, it just does not use Front Page for publishing.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN.