Sign in to follow this  
Jerry_K_Thorne

Roll Call Please! Lurkers check in too!

I have heard from some folks who said they were lurking here and found my RV-9 web pages. It would be nice to see who is really visiting here, just for once.So, regulars and lurkers alike, please post a reply below and be counted. Then you can disappear again, back to whatever mode you prefer. I have a day off today except for one incoming phone call, so I plan to do some more riveting on the leading edge of the right wing.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

HERE!I'm always here... just a quiet sort.Your RV-9 project continues to fascinate me, of course. I'm following it closely.[table][tr][td valign=top]http://www.avsim.com/other/usaribbon.gif[/td][td valign=center]Bob "FlyBert" StilesAVSIM Moderator[/b][/td][/tr][/table]"Don't stall on me, I have to soar!"~Richard Harvey, 1/21/2003

I think I may speak for many by saying your project is keeping us all riveted on the edge of our own personal wings, Jerry.Dave H.Fayetteville, GA

Present.BTW, how can a lurker check in and still maintain lurker status? Something to do with the Uncertainty Principle I guess. Dan (lurker and occasional participant)

Looks like the first day finds the usual family members. Now if the count matches the postings, then the lurkers have not yet chimed in. However...Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN.

Since there are now 11 postings in this thread and over 26 views, does that mean that lurkers make up the difference, or is that a repeat view by the posters to see what the others have done?Scott, glad to see the forum up again this morning. The Script error message last night was disconcerting. Having this "forum family" as close as a mouse click is something I have come to appreciate.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN.

Yeah, it decided to kick all four legs in the air after I left for work and I didn't get the news through email until about 2 this morning. I knew when I first breezed through the forums and saw how devoid they were of posts, I knew something not good had happened. Oh well, keeps the regulars on their toes. :-)

Guilty to both lurking and finding your web pages I'm afraid.As a matter of fact, this is the very first Avsim Forum I visit, and mostly each day ("at least" says wife in the background)Enjoying the atmosphere and use of language(s) - thanks :-)Please continue keeping us up to date regarding the RV-9, it's much appreciated !Kind RegardsTommy PerssonFlying out of ESMH (South Sweden)ps/being owner of the PP99 only and not using it any longer, how could I dare to more than just lurking here among the Pro's? :-)