Sign in to follow this  

ProPilot is now Pro Trainer...?!!

Hi Folks!Seem I only post now every year or so! Last time it was after I wrote to Mark Pechnik re: progress/status etc. Anyway, I've just had a look at the ETC site and this may be old news to you, but it seems ProPilot has a new lease of life as Pro Trainer. Take a look at this link, see what you think, the screen shots look very familiar!http://www.etcaircrewtraining.com/ats_protrainer.htmCheers,Ian

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Ian,I sent ETC a couple of emails asking about pricing, but they have never answered me. I don't know what they have for customer support, but I guess they have all the money they need!Den

Those familiar awesome clouds, panels in higher resolution and the elevation points.....all bring back fond memories. Don't know if I care too much about the outside view of the aircraft though....Thanks for the link,Meekal

Just had a look around their site. They do sell a Protrainer package just for the PC. No mention of a price though. It's my bet they bought a $50 sim added a couple of enhancements to it and another $1000 to the original over the counter price. This would be why they don't respond to requests for info from us flightsimmers, it could lead to some embarrasment.Regards Pete

Here's a couple of pictures taken in 1975 of Mrs Tallpilot and your's truly in a friends B-25 in Minnesota. You can tell it's not winter by the clothes. :-sun1 I got to fly the last leg home. (Eat your heart out Adamson) :-)

Here's the second picture that was supposed to go with the above

>agreed LA and I have the B 25 too1 >>Meekal You can't agree!!! ....... We NEVER agree!!!!! :)L.Adamson

Okay, I'll eat my heart. :) At least I was able to hitch a ride in a P-51D once. But then I didn't fly the last leg home either..L.Adamson

Yep "Been there and done that" too. Got a ride with Jimmy Leeward in his P-51 down in San Angelo, Texas many moons ago but the darn thing wasn't dual control so all I had was a great ride. Jimmy was in the movie Cloud Dancer flying his Mustang as a "Bad Guy". It's a pretty good movie if you haven't seen it. Lots of flying and lots of Airshow Pilots in it.Cap'n Tall

My 1944 P-51D ride was a Cavalier (spelling?) conversion & no dual control either. I don't remember Cloud Dancer...... will check it out.L.Adamson

Awesome shots of Sandy......What a looker!!:(Where did you get that dark toupe' and catapillar from?????*:-*Pork

Ah yes, we were all young and foolish back then, but now we're mature :-) and wise. Well at least some of us. :-lolHope things are OK with you and yours.This is your Captain speaking,"We're Weber Air and we don't care. Sit down and shut up, We'll get you there"Ed Weber a.k.a tallpilot