Sign in to follow this  
Guest Robert_S

Three Old Pilots

Three old pilots are walking on the ramp.The first one says, "Windy, isn't it?"The second one says, "No, it's Thursday!"The third one says, "So am I. Let's go get a beer."[table][tr][td valign=top]http://www.avsim.com/other/usaribbon.gif[/td][td valign=center]Bob "FlyBert" StilesAVSIM Moderator[/b][/td][/tr][/table]"Don't stall on me, I have to soar!"~Richard Harvey, 1/21/2003

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I sent that one recently to an old friend who is in Very High Places at A major US AAirline. He was not nearly as amused as I was.Doc Bryant

For those of us that were mechanics in the military working on planes before they provided hearing protectors and also flew the noisey old DC-3's and propeller Convairs It's very true. ( "pardon me","say what","say again" )Ed Weber a.k.a tallpilot

Captain Tall:Then it is good that we can write you! On another note, I see that we are getting the Snowbirds down here the last weekend in September. I have not yet heard if I am to shoot a fireworks display for the airshow. I hope so. Come on down if you get a chance.Doc Bryant

You can tell by which ear is hard of hearing as to which front seat those guys occupied.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN.

For some of us Jerry it doesn't matter. We're as deaf in one ear as we are in the other. It does come in handy however as an excuse when you forget something that you spouse said they told you.Ed Weber a.k.a tallpilot