Sign in to follow this  
Misha_K

737NG panel of Airport2000V3 with 73G AFG

Estimate, since the panel of AFG seems to be that it will be release in about a year,I couldn

It's a known bug, that as far as I know cannot be fixed. Have you downloaded the FS2002 patch from www.wilcopub.com? I don't think it will solve this problem, but you should install it anyway. Basically, this happens with all the Airport 2000 v.3 panels if combined with an aircraft that is coded not to be visible in virtual cockpit view mode. I.e. it doesn't work with the AFG 737NG, but you can make it work with the PFG 737. I recommend using Andy Karlstetter's excellent freeware 737NG panel instead: www.ndk-panels.webwide.de/MishaPS: You can use the sounds from the Airport 2000 v.3 set without problems. They are great!