Sign in to follow this  

I'm not dead yet..........

Kinda nice, these days, to be able to select "I need help" in the Topic type row.......Pretty fitting for me......Greetings all......I see Doc and Jerry and Luis are still at it strong. Some bafoon named Larry, and who's that Scott dude?......He reads like he's a hacker of this site. I dunno.......Good to see the O'l home still up and running. Just thought I'd keep my 90 day "activation required" current.I take it there's no new news on our Sim......Who'd a guessed?NASCAR still rules but, they better watch it. Tom is doing a much better job ruling this site than Helton is at governing his sport. Ya never know when Avsim On-line will swoop in on a take over.......(Ya still got my home phone #, Right Tom?)I'm still in contact with the Lindy-lady frequently. I don't want to insinuate that wedding bells are ringing but, perhaps her participation drop off here is due to a relationship......??????(She will KILL me for that)Oh, and the Tall One, his Mrs.'s, and I hooked up in Vegas last month. It was good to see the "blonde"-headed guy again. Good folk, good fun..Take care Ya'll.........PorkPS - "Member since Feb 04th 2003 7 posts".........How funny!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

> Some bafoon named Larry, Keep a lookout --- for "blue ice" when my plane is done!!! :)Usual regards...L.Adamson

Thanks for the reminder Larry. I can see that I will have to put San Diego on my west coast tour of the RV-9A when it is flying. My goal is to finish in time to go to Van's Homecoming 2004.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

Wow!!!! :-eek The Porkster!!! :-jumpy Nice to see you around here.And Nascar is nice, but it is the beer bashes that make it all worthwhile.Best regards.Luis

How ya doing, BobbY...?I see you're still hangin with the Racin Fool Forum. Good on ya!Next time you see that TommY dude, put a racin stripe across his forehead for me........*:-*Be cool, FOOL......Pork

>Kinda nice, these days, to be able to select "I need help" in>the Topic type row.......Pretty fitting for me......I do agree it's fitting; however, I don't think you can find that kind of help in the AVSIM forums. :-lol>Greetings all......I see Doc and Jerry and Luis are still at>it strong. Some bafoon named Larry, and who's that Scott>dude?......He reads like he's a hacker of this site. I>dunno.......I'm not sure whether "hacker" should be taken as a compliment or insult. :-)>I take it there's no new news on our Sim......Who'd a>guessed?At this point, I'm doubting any software designed for home computers will ever see the light of day. I do plan to make it up to Oshkosh and will see if they have the Gat trainer there. But I think we all probably know everything there is to know about anything for home computers.>I'm still in contact with the Lindy-lady frequently. I don't>want to insinuate that wedding bells are ringing but, perhaps>her participation drop off here is due to a>relationship......??????(She will KILL me for that)So that's her excuse, she's been courting somebody new. That has a way of doing that.>PS - "Member since Feb 04th 2003 >7 posts".........How funny!So what you are saying is now you are a :-newbie LOLGood to see you still dropping in, Porkster

I'm not dead yet either (or wed!!!!) The Porkster is pretty good at starting rumors. LOL The ONLY reason I haven't posted in here lately is I've been spending lots of time trying to master the "eggbeaters" "whirlybirds" in FS. Things are getting better in that regard. That and working to pay for taxes, taxes, car repairs and now probably a new heat pump for the condo is keeping me VERY busy. Take care all. :-wave -Lindy :-rotor

Dead or wed........Isn't that like, "what came first......the chicken or the continental plate shift of Pangia???"How's the "new" sports car running?Pork

Pork,You gotta show up more often if you want to keep the faith here.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

Hey there, Pork! :-jumpyThe car is running great (knock on wood) Not the most powerful vehicle in the world but I really do like it. Now if it just stays together long enough for me to get my money's worth out of it, I'll be a happy camper. ;-) It has plenty of room in the back for me to sack out on that long trip out West I may be making one of these days. :-eek-Lindy :-wave

Are you saying you are thinking about heading west young lady?Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

MORMON!!? Bite your tongue, Doc! :-lol Yeah, sometime in the next year or so, I'd really enjoy just packing up the little 'gold nugget' and driving west (my car is a little gold Saturn wagon). I have a standing invitation to visit at Casa Parker (Pork's Place) and/or at Capt'n Tall's. I think it would be a great adventure -- for me, anyway. -Lindy :-wave "vroom... vroom" :-smooch

You could drop by the Chattanooga area on your quest west. I am just off the interstate here in East Ridge, just north of the Georgia state line. That's about 86 miles from the junction of I-75 and I-40 which is how you would most likely be heading west. Then again, if you decide to head for San Diego first, you would be coming down I-75 and I-59 to get down to I-20 for the long run west bound. That route is only about 20 miles further than going all the way across the country on I-40 and then going south across Arizona. I am about 610 miles from Virginia Beach using I-64, I-81, I-40, and I-75 down from Knoxville, TN.And I would even clear the computer parts off the twin bed here in the office to make some space and save you some $$$ on a motel room.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

Howdy Lindy, Pork and et al,Ms Lindy your room here in the "desert oasis" is ready and waiting any time you are. :-) And Pork the computer room still awaits you presence. :-lolSold the sail boat and bought a 21 foot open bow ski boat that cruises nicely at 35-40mph. During the week it's great out on the lake with only the locals but no way on the weekends with all the California crazies out there.Big Red is down for maintenance. Found out that "BOTH' props are over due an AD ( two grand a piece )and the only prop shop near by is rebuilding after a fire that destroyed the building. Oh well it's " tooooooo durn hot to fly any way". :-) Maybe I'll just go out on the lake and join the " Bikini set". wink, wink, nod, nod.Cap'n tall back to the lurk mode."Over and Out"

Cap'n:You had a sailboat? I thought that was a sign of a Delta pilot?Doc Bryant

Hi Ron,How are you doing? Yup, I am still here in little old Perth, Western Australia.Hope all is well with you and yours.Cheers mate,Chris Porter:-outtaPerthWestern Australia

Howdy Chris.... long time, no see. How's everything down there Down Under? :-lol I'm not Ron, but good to hear from ya, mate. :-smooch-Lindy :-wave

Hi Lindy,Yes I am still alive and kicking. Been pretty busy with work and all. I am back on the road a fair bit so don't often get time to spend on my hobbies. Also back at Uni (part time) doing a Masters of Management which takes care of the rest of any remaining free time :-)Hope all is well with you guys.Best regards as always,Chris Porter:-outtaPerthWestern Australia