Sign in to follow this  
Jerry_K_Thorne

UP to Washington, DC and Philly next week.

Guys,I have to head out for DC and Philly on business beginning Sunday and probably returning late on Wednesday. That will be determined in the field. So don't look for any new airplane pix in the next few days. I am finishing up the RIGHT fuel tank to the same state as the LEFT fuel tank before proceeding any further. When they are BOTH ready to seal up the back panel, then things will get going again in a big way for me and the RIGHT wing assembly. The fuselage kit ships at the end of July, so the RIGHT wing needs to be done by then.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There is no place like home.Now to get to work on the plane again...Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

I don't use them for business, only my personal travels. The next usage I have in mind is out to Oregon for flight training on the RV-9A factory trainer before my plane is ready to fly.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

Welcome home...I trust all went well while you were gone. Good to have you back on board. Say, if that plane is finished in time, you could fly it up to Pennsylvania for the Avsim Social! :-hah-Lindy :-rotor:-wave

I just looked at the date of the Avsim get togeather and it's same weekend as the Power Wagon party here in Texas. Looks like I miss another one. And I figured that trip to Reading would get me a freebie on American Airlines. Well, I am going to be in Washington, DC early in August. That will have to do.Doc Bryant

With a bit of luck and financing, the plane MAY fly by the end of summer 2004.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN