Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lindy

Rain... rain... go away!!!!!

We've been getting lots of rain and muggy weather here on in Virginia for the last few weeks. How wet is it?It's so wet..........a farmer in Suffolk planted peanuts but harvested clams.....I let my dog out to fetch the newspaper, and he came back with a duck.....I took my car in for maintenance; they had to scrape off the barnaclesANDIt's so wet the Virginia State Flower has been changed from the American Dogwood to mildew! :-hah-Lindy :-wave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It's so wet here in West Texas that the Horned Toads are carrying bumbershoots.We've had 1.76 inches according to the weather guessers. Amazing. Even the blowing dirt and sand has a green tinge to it. One thing though, all this rain does promote perfect nap weather.Doc Bryant

It's been soooooo hot..... .......The new recreational activity here is "Dune Buggy racing on Havasu dry lake bed. .......Electric bills have now exceeded the National Debt. .......Air Conditioners are now considered "Precious Metal". AND It's been soooooo hot that, the Devil has moved to Lake Havasu City saying " This place is hotter than Hell" :-) Check out the weather for the next 15 days. http://wwwa.accuweather.com/adcbin/public/...r&thiszip=86404Wiping the sweat from my brow so I can see the keys,Ed Weber a.k.a tallpilot

Sign in to follow this