Sign in to follow this  
Jerry_K_Thorne

RV-9A - Page 12!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Keep at it, Jerry. Slow and steady, and look at all the progress in just a few months.Best regards.Luis

Looking good Jerry. Too bad you couldn't find a surplus pneumatic power rivit squeezer. Doing it by hand has to be a bummer. :-(Ed Weber a.k.a tallpilot

>> Looking good Jerry. Too bad you couldn't find a surplus>pneumatic power rivit squeezer. Doing it by hand has to be a>bummer. :-(>Maybe I could sell him, mine............. :)

Better finish your own riveting first, Larry. From what I have seen, your fuselage is still full of Clecos. Or, has there been progress since then?Best regards.Luis

>Better finish your own riveting first, Larry. From what I>have seen, your fuselage is still full of Clecos. Or, has>there been progress since then?>Luis,The only clecos left, are holding the fiberglass cowl to the hinges. Everything else is rivited, with the exception of approx. 20 rivits, where I'll have to get under the panel. They'll be done with the rivit gun.The panel is now all wired & connected to the permanent battery. Radio & gauges work. There is about 300' of wire in this small aircraft. Prop would even turn over & wack the work bench if I forgot to disconnect the starter wire.L.Adamson