Sign in to follow this  
LuisFelizTirado

Was I dreaming ...

or did I see Lindy and Tallpilot make an appearance here? Sure is nice to see them from time to time. Only wish that it were more often.And Dave stopped in recently. Nice to see you, Dave. Wie gehts?But, where is Dan Pursel? I certainly miss the illustrated posts.And, of course, our favorite Meekal. Has he left his job in D.C. and become some rich Wall Street exec, too busy enjoying his summer home in the Hamptons to come slumming with us? Meekal, come back, we miss you.Best regards.Luis

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Luis... how are you? Yes, I stopped in for a bit. My name had been taken in vain by our erstwhile moderator, Pork, and I had to clear things up! :-lol (Just teasing, Pork) Actually I pop in here quite frequently, I just don't post very often any more. Take care, Luis my friend. -Lindy :-wave

Indeed Luis that was the omnipresent Cap'n Tall :-) and I'm still enjoying your rendition of Lake Havasu City you provided me.It will be interesting to see if MS does a better job of portraying this desert oasis in the upcoming FS2004 (or whatever they call it).After all it is one of the top spots for sinning and boozing amoung the "Spring Breakers". :-rollRegards,Ed Weber a.k.a tallpilot

No kidding, Ed, I did not realize that the Mongol hordes descended upon your locale as well. They seem to be everywhere. If you ask me, there are way too many college students (or, way too many colleges that are only party schools.)I still have to finish the autogen on your scenery and will see if I can get on it this week-end. Has Lindy gotten a copy of it?Best regards.LuisN.B. And, how is Ted doing with his crusade to save the world through commercial dealings?

No, Lindy does not have a copy. :-( ;-)Actually, Luis, you sent me an early version of the LH scenery quite some time back which I use. I wondered then if you were planning to add to it. If by chance you've improved on it, I'd love to have an updated copy as well. :-smooch-Lindy :-rotor:-wave

Lindy, please throw that old version out. I am sure that Ed will be happy to send the last version to you if you ask him nicely. I still have to make a model of the London Bridge and will get on that as soon as I can find the time.Best regards.Luis