Sign in to follow this  
Jerry_K_Thorne

Post the story, Doc. It's slow here anyway...

Thanks for the humorous air freight story Doc. Did you email it to everyone? Why not post it here to get things going for a while. I know Luis will get a good laugh from it. I have been out of town and have not made any big progress on the RV-9A wings to post here. I may have something to photograph and update by the end of this day.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Jerry:Here is something equally good. The story I sent Jerry was from an issue of Airways magazine last year.But first, check this out. Acrobatic Pilot Jurgis Kairys flying under bridges in Vilnius, Lithuania in a SU-26.http://www.inna.lt/kairys-video01.htmlThere are a couple of clips of his actions at that website.And now...the famed "Blue Goo" story...Just what Brother Luis would like to read........http://www.salon.com/tech/col/smith/2002/1...ot13/index.htmlEnjoy!Doc Bryant

>But first, check this out. Acrobatic Pilot Jurgis Kairys>flying under bridges in Vilnius, Lithuania in a SU-26.>>>Enjoy!>>Doc BryantAww, Doc ... that ain't nothin' compared to Penelope flying a yeller bi-plane under an interstate bridge (or whatever the term is in the UK), with 4 of her compatriots hangin' onto the wings struts and undercarriage ! (Just saw "Thunderbird 6" earlier this morning.)

When you started with that name Penelope, I half expected you to talk about Cooter Brown flying that thing. I wonder what we would have to do to get an appearance by Cooter here?Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN(In Tupelo, MS tonight.)

You must be awfully hard up for good entertainment. Nothing on Pay Per View? No wrestling, roller derby or repeats of America's Most Wanted?Ahh, Tupelo, MS. That might explain it. Even worse than Jackson, MS.Doc Bryant

The group went out for a couple of brews and dinner with the clients after my logon session yesterday. The King Air will fly to Houston around lunch time and be in Corsicana tonight. Addison is the target on Thursday morning, then back to Corsicana and to Chattanooga by sundown Thursday.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN