Sign in to follow this  
Guest wathomas777

A Pro pilot moment..

I recently had what can only be described as a Pro Pilot 99 moment.Remember the first time we fired up Pro Pilot and circled around Mount Rainer, or Mout Shasta, and out mouths hit the floor?Well happened today, with of all Sims, Flight Simulator 2002. I took a trip up around Mount McKinley and it was absolutely stunning. Cumulus around 12000, climbed up Ruth Glacier and got to about 13000, circled around the back side and down Kalhama (I think) glacier and landed in a near by lake. Then flew back the plains of Denali into Anchorage.Sigh, imagine how Pro Pilot would have done Alaska.I miss those days......Oh well, just wanted to check in and say hi. FS2002 is taking most of my time, My 600Mhz machine can't quite handle FS2004 yet, but that upgrade is currently on layaway..(grin)See ya folks later.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Will,Nice to see you around here. It is so easy to get lost in the crowd over at the Flight Simulator forum, whereas we are a smaller, more human group where everyone counts.As usual, Flight Simulator will work fine on your computer if you just TURN EVERYTHING DOWN. No multi-threaded, multi-processor, triple redundant super computer necessary - all you have to do is accept very low graphics quality and it works OK.Come back more often, and bring a joke or a picture with you. It is all highly appreciated.Best regards.Luis