Sign in to follow this  
Doc Bryant

Sorry no short final tonight

I just got back to my hotel room in Washington DC, from my run on the Acela between DC and NYC. Hit 125 through New Jersey. Coming back we made the run from New York to Washington, including seven stops, in three hours. Speed, whoooeee, its fun.4 days of playing with trains on the North East Corridor. What a hoot.Doc Bryant

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Doc,It sounds like you are on vacation up there. If not, your business has me curious. I think of you as the pyrotechnical entertainer, but there is obviously something else you do for remuneration.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

Jerry:I do consulting work. Which means I am semi retired. When I get back to the home 'drome I have to work with an outfit that wants to do some database merging and output work. Never done that before, so I guess I must read the instruction manual on the flight home. I had never thought of myself as a pryrotechnical entertainer, as I have been using energetic materials since I was 18. (thats my answer and I am sticking with it!) I just happen to be in the same place where things explode and people go, "Ohhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhhh, That's Pretty!" And a bit less frequently at places these days where people go, "Wow. what happened here? What blew up?"Doc Bryant