Sign in to follow this  
barryward12345

Will Active Camera become the most downloaded addon eve

Guest Tim13

As long as the bugs are worked out quickly. People are already looking at it with a skeptical eye due to reported lock-ups. I know that for myself, I have FS running great and will not take the chance of introducing locks. I will wait until the bugs are exterminated.As a side note, I think that this is a cool idea and do look forward to using it soon.Tim13

Oh Yes!I'm waiting till all the many reported bugs get fixed.A lot of folks have reported lock-ups so I have decided not to D/L yet

Version 2 has just been released -- haven't tried it yet. Version 1 worked well on my Windows ME machine except that I did get error messages . Apart form the messages , it worked great. Version 2 has some added features.Barry

Guest Kurt

I'm having more fun with it than I thought I would. Both versions have worked fine for me on a Win98se system.Kurt

But this was only released yesterday -- and eventually ALL FSimmers will want to use the added facility provided by this addon -- not everybody uses the AI aircraft addon.Barry

Hi Tim,"I have FS running great and will not take the chance of introducing locks. I will wait until the bugs are exterminated.".......no need to worry. I have just tried it on my fully updated Win98 based system and the authors have indeed got rid of the errors that appeared during loading and exiting of FS2k2. Furthermore, you have to activate the module if you wish to use it each time you load FS2k2. Otherwise FS2k2's variables are reset to the tower view settings. At the end of the day, if for any reason you don't like it you can remove it and all will be as it was. I know, I did just that with the previous version. Take it from me and the others who have now tried this update - it's great!Mike :-wave

Guest joea

I'm confused AI is included in FS2002??

Guest cwright

>Take it from me and the >others who have now tried this update - it's great! Mike, couldn't agree more. I saw it on the Avsim front page this morning, downloaded it and it works perfectly. I never thought I'd see flypast views on a Microsoft flight sim - the ability to adjust the options is an added bonus. I couldn't put it better than you - it's great! Best regards, Chris

>I'm confused AI is included in FS2002?? I meant the addon AI Traffic programmes that allow you to play around with additional AI traffic and airport gates.Barry