Sign in to follow this  
Doc Bryant

Short Final for 10 November 2003

From those wonderful folks at Avweb.com who bring you their excellent twice weekly email update of things aviating it's Short Final time!Overheard recently -- while I was literally on short final, in fact: Tower: Cessna XXX, you said you were at taxiway Alpha One? Alpha Two? Cessna XXX: Uh... We're holding at Alpha Three. Tower: Right. One plus Two equals Three. Doc Bryant

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

As I am a curious sort of fellow, I tend to notice strange things. For example, this post has been viewed almost 2 dozen times!Is it Bob, as everyone knows, a great lover of humor in all its manifestations, who is repeatedly clicking on it to read it over and over again?Or, are there many silent and anonymous fans of Doc and his witty contributions? Could they please, then, make audible noises to show their appreciation?Best regards.Luis

>As I am a curious sort of fellow, I tend to notice strange>things. For example, this post has been viewed almost 2 dozen>times!>>Is it Bob, as everyone knows, a great lover of humor in all>its manifestations, who is repeatedly clicking on it to read>it over and over again?Naw, I was only about half of those. ;-) :-lol[table][tr][td valign=top]http://www.avsim.com/other/usaribbon.gif[/td][td valign=center]Bob "FlyBert" StilesAVSIM Moderator[/b][/td][/tr][/table]"Don't stall on me, I have to soar!"~Richard Harvey, 1/21/2003