Sign in to follow this  
LuisFelizTirado

Kid jokes

Whenever I am on the phone with my young nieces, I ask them to tell me a joke.The elder - she is about 10 - likes to pretend that she is very serious, and says, "Uncle Luis, this is no time for jokes."To which I invariably reply, "Dear, it is always time for a joke."Of course, she is ready with at least a half dozen jokes for me, as is her younger sister.So, I have a list of jokes from which I choose for rejoinders. Here is a small sample for your enjoyment.What do you call a cat that is frozen?A catsickleWhy do birds fly south in the winter? Because it's too far to walk! what sound do porcupines make when they kiss? Ouch what did one fish say to the other? if you keep your mouth closed you will not get caught. What's a dogs favourite dessert ? Pup-cakes What do dogs eat at the movie theatre ? Pup-corn What did the dog yell when it saw the pieces of a fallen tree ? Bark! Bark! Why did the cook get arrested? Because he beat up an egg. Why was Mr. Cookie so sad Because he was feeling crummy Takes you back, doesn't it? Such innocence. Although I must say that they make me laugh.I hope that you enjoy them, and, please, if you know of any good ones that I can add to the list, please do post them here.Best regards.Luis

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!