Sign in to follow this  
Guest Porkster

I guess I need to get in here more often.......

Every time I go to say YO!, I gotta create a new account......:-violin.......It's like being a :-newbieFinally got the new power and phone poles all up in the area. My blazing internet connection of 26.4 is still active so I switched ISP's to save some pennies. Hence, a new E-mail addy...Hope all are well in here. Happy Holidays.Pork (gotta remember - 89 days or less)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Pork,It sounds like you were in fire damaged area. Glad to know that you are still with us! Check in more often and you won't have to renew your account! You gotta post to stay active! As you can see, this area is a social club more than a flight sim forum. So drop by more often and be sociable!Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

Paradise fire came right through the Ranch. Because we clear, our homes stand. Many others not as fotunate.I know, I know......Gotta check in more often. Social Clubs are cool. Never turn down the chance to don a Toga and tap a keg......Pork

Or go flying with a friend on vacations back East. When the RV-9A is flying, I plan on a trip out west including Southern California. I will definitely have to drop by your place at that time. I will also have to drop by to see Ed Weber, since the last time he and I shared a bite was in Knoxville, TN when he came to see his daughter.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

Toga? Did somebody say TOGA? That just happens to be my specialty. All right, guys, I'll man the kegs, if you don't mind.Oh, is that the Porkster who just showed up? Why am I not surprised that Beer and Pork go well together?Best regards.Luis

Sometimes "Beer ON Pork" go together :-beerchug (Inside joke, right Pork?)The Lurking Cap'n

spilled beer? That's Alcohol Abuse.Marinate from within! Otherwise, its Pickled Pork.Doc Bryant

Jerry - Anytime at all. Just give me 15 minutes notice.....Before the flightplan kicks in......:-rotorLuis - Wait till you see Lindy in a Toga......:-saeOh Edward - The mammories undeed.......How's my Sharon???:-bigangelDoc - Within is grand. Pickled is puke.:-erksand Porter Pal - Is Max still out there rowing away?????. I'm having a hard enough time scheduling Havasu or Vegas right now but, your pad is still "on the list".......Howz the family?Pork [can reset meter to 89 again......:-roll)

Lookin spiffy, Lady. Let's bundle them all up and head to Perth. What do you say?Pork