Sign in to follow this  
Guest Joe

Looking for Luis !

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks for the concern, Joe. Black-outs are the order of the day (the order of every day!), but I am down with the flu.All right, anyone else spending a miserable New Year's Eve (and I don't mean hangovers)?Best regards.Luis

Here's wishing you well, Luis. Wouldn't wish the flu on anyone except enemies and other bad people. My youngest son (age 23) has it, too. His wife is doctoring him - had 103+ temp last night, doing better today.A 12-yr old boy in the local area died last week from it. This has been one nasty flu bug this year.Keep hydrated, Luis (unfortunately anything with alcohol is not good for that). Again, wishing you better health soon.Dave H.

Oh dear.I picked up somewheres a cold, although not the flu. On top of that indignity, I am working tonight. But I did take a slight pause in my labors to lift a three inch titanium salute over the heads of the locals. Their store bought ordnance pales in the magnificent airburst that occured at precisely midnight local.When I finish work tonight, it will be a Davidoff Platinum series cigar and a sip or two of Kelt Cognac. That should ease my cold symptoms no end!Happy New Year's you all!Doc Bryant

More troubling is the fact that we have not seen Meekal in here in quite a while.Doc Bryant

Well gang, tallpilot ended the old year and started the New Year in a way he hopes he never does again!!!!!!!! New Years eve I went to the hospital by means of an ambulance due to the worst stomach and back pain that you can immagine. A Kidney Stone. The sent me home late News Years Eve to try and pass it but by late New Years day I was back in the hospital to have them remove it. Ouch Ouch Ouch.Now Cap'n Tall is grounded for a couple of weeks until the doc turns me loose. What a bummer.Regards to all,Ed Weber a.k.a tallpilot

Dang, Edward.......All of San Diego is under the weather too but, nothing like that........When you're done with that good looking nurse, can ya send her out here?????Pork (Entire Ranch has viruses as well)

You have my sympathies, Ed. That must have been painful. Isn't there some kind of ultrasound machine that breaks those up, or is that just gall bladder?Best regards.Luis