Sign in to follow this  
boyho1

Loss of prop control

Hi GuysI think that I have seen a similar post to this before but because the problem did not affect me at that time I did not pay much attention :-(I am talking MSFS2k2. I use a CH 3 lever yoke and it usually gives no trouble. I have checked it out in Control panel and everything is set up ok. However the prop control is no longer giving full travel in the sim!! I am unable to do anything that will effect a cure and a return to normal operation (the downside is of course - not being able to get full rpm at t/o).I would be grateful for any suggestions.Happy landingsFrank

BUMPCome on guys........I haven't find a unique problem....have I??????:-eek Frank

I am psychic. I see the future. Eighteen people are about to remind you that we can't help you without some actual information...fsuipc, winxx, etc...michael

Hi,go into the controls,sensitivities. Set the prop sensitivity slider to FULL. That solved my problem.Hope this helps.Jim Alcorn

Hi guysTx for your help and sorry if I should have provided more info for you to ponder over. I have not found the need to make many posts and obviously am not entirely aware of all the procedures:-rollI am pleased to report that I have sorted it with the help of FSUIPC (which I had on the sim but had never used before). Didn't realise that it had a section for joystick calibration.