Sign in to follow this  
Jerry_K_Thorne

RV-9A pages updated, sort of...

OK, Guys...Although I am on the road in San Antonio, Texas for a few days on business, I managed to post some new pictures in my "Other RV" section after visiting David Edgemon this past Saturday. When I take my car westbound, I try to see what's new on his RV-9A. I have four pictures posted showing some changes to his project here:http://home.earthlink.net/~n2prise2/HNTFeb21.htmThis is also the week that my finishing kit is due to ship from Van's Aircraft in Oregon. The crate is over 300 pounds and as usual, about seven days should get it from there to my place in the Chattanooga, Tennessee area. I will keep you posted when the shipment starts this way.As for me, I should be home very late on Monday or some time on Tuesday. I have a dial-up connection at the hotel, but I can get a good high-speed connection when I am on the convention floor via a wireless link furnished by Time Warner / Road Runner. After all, this is a cable telecommunications show.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Time to do my laundry, gather my bills and pay them, etc. I was talking with my boss and it sounds like I will be down in Florida again next week. The week after that will find me up in the Philadelphia, PA area. I hope to get to see my NEW grand daughter on that trip.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN