Sign in to follow this  
Doc Bryant

Short Final for 15 March

From our gender issues file...During an IFR training flight, while getting vectored to the ILS-35, on a heading of 090...Approach (female controller): Cardinal XXX, turn left heading 350 to intercept, cleared for the approach... Sorry for the bad vector, if you go through the localizer, continue left turn to 330 to intercept.Cardinal XXX (male instructor): No problem, it was a perfect turn on... ... to the final approach course I mean!Doc BryantLast week's was no side splitter, so I did not post it. Come to think of it, this one isn't much funnier. Maybe next week they could return to bathroom humor?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Now I understand why you did not post last week. I was beginning to think you had fallen ill. I am just getting over a cold or sinus problem that has been dogging me since I returned from Texas. I can tell you are trying to get Luis to come out and play with that "bathroom humor" line.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

I can be soooo transparent at times.Sorry to hear you picked up some sinus difficulties on your recent Lone Star Swing. I have discovered what Sinus Season is in Texas. It's quite easy to figure out. Any day that ends in the letter "Y" you will find someone around you with some sort of allergic reaction to something. Well, ruling out cats. I think they should have been ruled out eons ago. Brother Maynard tries his best. So many cats. So little time.It's now the start of Unpleasantness from the Sky season. We have already had thunderstorms, flood watches and the like. Soon we get tornadoes. I guess that is our trade off. We could have had Democrats. I figure we got first choice.Doc Bryant