Sign in to follow this  
Doc Bryant

Weapons system revealed

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No punch LINE?That was a lot of cookies to dispatch without getting a punch line! Oh, well, what can you expect for the first day of APRIL?Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

Doc, I've never claimed to be real swift. But, was willing to give it a go because you posted something about guns. You had me going through about the third page of that site. Just wasn't making sense!By the way, my Dad retired from a coal burning power plant. During shutdowns, they'd use high pressure water to knock clinkers off the walls of the boiler.They also bought new Remington 1100 12 gauge chambered for the 3" shell...vented barrel no less. First thing they would do is cut the stock off short and wrap a big piece of foam around the stub. Then, they would recruit an apprentice or two (rookies) that would like to "shoot a shotgun as much as they want". Their job was to shoot the clinkers through a hole in the wall of the boiler. Anyone that shot for very long paid for it with a really bruised shoulder. haha I'm certain they were using the hottest loads that could be bought.http://myweb.cableone.net/joesumralliii/hook5.gif

Cookies? You still doing that manually? Try Ad-aware, Spybot Search and Destroy, Spyware Blaster and Spyware Guard. If a cookie gets through that, name it Houdini.Doc Bryantthe punch line was in the Links section, for those truly gullible that got that far past the various real and Photoshopped pictures.

I have Ad-aware, but that is used after the fact. Spyware Guard, is that pre-emptive? I want a tool that will block the cookies I don't want and yet give me a chance to accept them on some sites that must use cookies to function correctly.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

Thanks, JOE!That was exactly what I have been looking for. Things are sure quieting down on my computer after visiting a few nasty cookie sites and letting that program get oriented.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN